Ron Naegelin, MCVSO
Veterans Service Officers:
Ron Naegelin (Madison County VSO),
Jerry Steed (Madison County VSO),
Lana Davis (Fremont County VSO)
The Service Office is located in the
Madison County Courthouse
159 E. Main Street
Phone Number: 208-359-6249 or email; email@example.com.
- THE TEAM is also available during office hours; Monday and Thursday, 0800-1200, or you can schedule an appointment by calling the office.
During your initial visit with the team, You need you to provide your:
- Military DD214: (separation/discharge documents).
- Personal Information: (bank account information, medical records, dependent information, birthdays, marriage dates, divorces dates, etc)
- and any other information that you deem important to your claim in order to provide the best possible assistance.
- We can help you file VA claims for:
- Education Benefits
- Non-Service Connected Pension Benefits
- Service-Connected Disability Compensation Benefits
- Spouse and Dependent Benefits
- State VA Benefits
- VA Health Care Benefits
Department of Veterans Affairs http://www.va.gov
G.I. Bill-Education http://www.gibill.va.gov
Vetnam Veterans of America http://www.vva.org/
Rexburg Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3012 http://363.d03.myftpupload.com/