Veterans Service Officers:
Ron Naegelin, Jerry Steed, Lana Davis
The Service Office is located in the
Madison County Courthouse
159 E. Main Street
Phone Number: 208-359-6249 or email; email@example.com.
- THE TEAM is also available during office hours; Monday and Thursday, 0800-1200, or you can schedule an appointment by calling the office.
During your initial visit with the team, You need you to provide your:
- Military DD214: (separation/discharge documents).
- Personal Information: (bank account information, medical records, dependent information, birthdays, marriage dates, divorces dates, etc)
- and any other information that you deem important to your claim in order to provide the best possible assistance.
- We can help you file VA claims for:
- Education Benefits
- Non-Service Connected Pension Benefits
- Service-Connected Disability Compensation Benefits
- Spouse and Dependent Benefits
- State VA Benefits
- VA Health Care Benefits
Department of Veterans Affairs http://www.va.gov
G.I. Bill-Education http://www.gibill.va.gov
Vetnam Veterans of America http://www.vva.org/
Rexburg Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3012 http://www.vfw3012.org/